Welcome to the 24th day of the 15th Annual Slice of Life Story Challenge!
Tonight! Hope to see you there!
Earlier in the challenge, we shared the blog’s of our first-time slicers who have permitted us to share their user name, blog name, and URL with the entire community. During the last few days of the challenge is a great time to spread some comments to our first-year slicers, if you haven’t already!
In this post titled I Hate Pink, Alyssa Sibiga created a graphic/comic to tell her story. Sometimes a picture can tell a thousand words. Perhaps you’ll try a comic before the challenge is over!
Need to contact a co-author with a question? Please email us rather than leaving your question within your comment (below). Thank you, in advance, for your patience with us. We receive a high volume of emails during the first few days of the challenge. We will respond to all emails as soon as possible.
If you have questions about the individual challenge, you may contact one of these co-authors.
- If your last name begins with the letters A – F, please email questions to Amy Ellerman at ellermanamy[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters G – L, please email questions to Betsy Hubbard at betsymhubbard[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters M – Q, please email questions to Beth Moore at beth[at]elizabethmoore.work.
- If your last name begins with the letters R – U, please email questions to Melanie Meehan at meehanmelanie[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters V – Z, please email questions to Stacey Shubitz at stacey[at]staceyshubitz.com.
If you have questions about the Classroom Challenge, which will take place next month, you may contact Kathleen Sokolowski at mrs.sokolowski[at]gmail.com.
Please note: We’re unable to respond to challenge-related questions via Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.