Welcome to Day 23 of the 15th Annual Slice of Life Story Challenge! You’re on the home stretch now!
Write. Share. Give.
If you haven’t already, perhaps you want to treat yourself to some slicer swag? Perhaps a Slice of Life tee shirt, sticker, tech gear, or jewelery? Visit our Cafepress store where you can purchase t-shirts, coffee mugs, water bottles, keychains, and more. All proceeds from our Cafepress store are donated to the Pajama Program.
Check out the way Abigail Lund used magnetic poetry to inspire a slice, titled Sunshine. Perhaps you too will try this fun and playful strategy.
Need to contact a co-author with a question? Please email us rather than leaving your question within your comment (below). Thank you, in advance, for your patience with us. We receive a high volume of emails during the first few days of the challenge. We will respond to all emails as soon as possible.
If you have questions about the individual challenge, you may contact one of these co-authors.
- If your last name begins with the letters A – F, please email questions to Amy Ellerman at ellermanamy[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters G – L, please email questions to Betsy Hubbard at betsymhubbard[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters M – Q, please email questions to Beth Moore at beth[at]elizabethmoore.work.
- If your last name begins with the letters R – U, please email questions to Melanie Meehan at meehanmelanie[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters V – Z, please email questions to Stacey Shubitz at stacey[at]staceyshubitz.com.
If you have questions about the Classroom Challenge, which will take place next month, you may contact Kathleen Sokolowski at mrs.sokolowski[at]gmail.com.
Please note: We’re unable to respond to challenge-related questions via Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Literacy Coach, Consultant, Author, Graduate Course Instructor, and Mom. Passionate about fostering a love of reading and writing in learners of all ages.