It is Day 22 of the 15th Annual Slice of Life Story Challenge!
Write. Share. Give.
If you are an early-in-the-morning slicer, consider coming back later in the day to spread some love to the late-in-the-day slicers!
Are you growing as a writer this month, pushing yourself to try new techniques and learning from all the reading and commenting you are doing too? Our students can also grow and benefit from daily writing and sharing! The April Classroom SOLSC is just a couple of weeks away. Consider signing up! Your students can participate even over spring break. It’s a fabulous opportunity to get them writing from home as well. Please reach out to Kathleen Neagle Sokolowski if you have any questions about the challenge.
For more information about the April Classroom Slice of Life Story Challenge, check out Kathleen’s overview post. You can sign your classroom up for the challenge right here:
Get inspired by the way Bayan Farah’s colleagues are supporting each other throughout the challenge in this post title We Are Eight. Are you slicing with a group? Feel free to give your slicing squad a shout-out of gratitude in the comments today. Are you a lone slicer? Perhaps you’ll consider inviting a colleague or two to join you next year!
Need to contact a co-author with a question? Please email us rather than leaving your question within your comment (below). Thank you, in advance, for your patience with us. We receive a high volume of emails during the first few days of the challenge. We will respond to all emails as soon as possible.
If you have questions about the individual challenge, you may contact one of these co-authors.
- If your last name begins with the letters A – F, please email questions to Amy Ellerman at ellermanamy[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters G – L, please email questions to Betsy Hubbard at betsymhubbard[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters M – Q, please email questions to Beth Moore at beth[at]elizabethmoore.work.
- If your last name begins with the letters R – U, please email questions to Melanie Meehan at meehanmelanie[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters V – Z, please email questions to Stacey Shubitz at stacey[at]staceyshubitz.com.
If you have questions about the Classroom Challenge, which will take place next month, you may contact Kathleen Sokolowski at mrs.sokolowski[at]gmail.com.
Please note: We’re unable to respond to challenge-related questions via Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Literacy Coach, Consultant, Author, Graduate Course Instructor, and Mom. Passionate about fostering a love of reading and writing in learners of all ages.