Welcome to the ninth day of the 15th Annual Slice of Life Story Challenge! We are almost to double digits!
Write. Share. Give.
Our first announcement is a non-SOLSC related one, although we need co-authors and partners to run future challenges!
Two Writing Teachers is looking to expand our team of co-authors and contributing writers. Please consider applying if you are a teacher who adores teaching writing – using a workshop approach – to K-8 students! (If you know of a great teacher of writers, then please pass the link to this post on to them.)
Click here to learn more details and/or to apply!
And now on to slicing related announcements!
Please remember that comments fuel this community! By now you may have a growing list of blogging friends. Please consider visiting blogs that are new to you, as well.
Jill Block writes at One Blessed Block, and one of her posts last week, Breathe In, Breathe Out, captured an interaction with a child. Since so many members of the slicing community are working and interacting with children every day, her post may inspire you to capture a moment with a child.
Need to contact a co-author with a question? Please email us rather than leaving your question within your comment (below). Thank you, in advance, for your patience with us. We receive a high volume of emails during the first few days of the challenge. We will respond to all emails as soon as possible.
If you have questions about the individual challenge, you may contact one of these co-authors.
- If your last name begins with the letters A – F, please email questions to Amy Ellerman at ellermanamy[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters G – L, please email questions to Betsy Hubbard at betsymhubbard[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters M – Q, please email questions to Beth Moore at beth[at]elizabethmoore.work.
- If your last name begins with the letters R – U, please email questions to Melanie Meehan at meehanmelanie[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters V – Z, please email questions to Stacey Shubitz at stacey[at]staceyshubitz.com.
If you have questions about the Classroom Challenge, which will take place next month, you may contact Kathleen Sokolowski at mrs.sokolowski[at]gmail.com.
Please note: We’re unable to respond to challenge-related questions via Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.