It’s Day 8 of the 15th Annual Slice of Life Story Challenge! Woohoo– the second week!!! How’s it going?
Write. Share. Give.
I have to say that it’s a lot of pressure taking over hosting responsibilities from Stacey! She’d done an amazing job at keeping up with the need-to-know information of the first week of slicing. A huge thank you to her for all she does to keep this Challenge rolling with very few glitches!
On Tuesdays throughout the year, the slicing community meets up for weekly slicing, and on Tuesdays throughout March, we post about slicing swag. If you are inclined to show your commitment to this challenge with some new apparel, tech gear, or jewelry, then visit our Cafepress store where you can purchase t-shirts, coffee mugs, water bottles, keychains, and more. These are definitely conversation starters, and all proceeds from our Cafepress store are donated to the Pajama Program.
And on to an SOLSC Tip of the Day: Drumroll, please…
Sometimes sharing a process makes for a great post. Susan Kennedy shares how she chose her One Little Word for 2022 in this post. Her word and post may make you smile, and how she describes her process could also work for a post!
Need to contact a co-author with a question? Please email us rather than leaving your question within your comment (below). Thank you, in advance, for your patience with us. We receive a high volume of emails during the first few days of the challenge. We will respond to all emails as soon as possible.
If you have questions about the individual challenge, you may contact one of these co-authors.
- If your last name begins with the letters A – F, please email questions to Amy Ellerman at ellermanamy[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters G – L, please email questions to Betsy Hubbard at betsymhubbard[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters M – Q, please email questions to Beth Moore at beth[at]elizabethmoore.work.
- If your last name begins with the letters R – U, please email questions to Melanie Meehan at meehanmelanie[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters V – Z, please email questions to Stacey Shubitz at stacey[at]staceyshubitz.com.
If you have questions about the Classroom Challenge, which will take place next month, you may contact Kathleen Sokolowski at mrs.sokolowski[at]gmail.com.
Please note: We’re unable to respond to challenge-related questions via Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.