Welcome to the tenth day of the 15th Annual Slice of Life Story Challenge! We are moving into the double digits!
Write. Share. Give.
Laughter provides wonderful fodder for slice of life stories, and this inspirational post reminded me that looking for laughter throughout one day can lead to my slice for the next day.
Caitlin Michaelis is a second-year slicer, blogging at love always,caitlin. Her posts focus on her interactions with students, and many slicers will be able to relate to giggles, her rendition of a silly moment of classroom life. Maybe you’ll laugh today, although not quite as hard as Caitlin’s student, and find your slice for a future post.
Need to contact a co-author with a question? Please email us rather than leaving your question within your comment (below). Thank you, in advance, for your patience with us. We receive a high volume of emails during the first few days of the challenge. We will respond to all emails as soon as possible.
If you have questions about the individual challenge, you may contact one of these co-authors.
- If your last name begins with the letters A – F, please email questions to Amy Ellerman at ellermanamy[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters G – L, please email questions to Betsy Hubbard at betsymhubbard[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters M – Q, please email questions to Beth Moore at beth[at]elizabethmoore.work.
- If your last name begins with the letters R – U, please email questions to Melanie Meehan at meehanmelanie[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters V – Z, please email questions to Stacey Shubitz at stacey[at]staceyshubitz.com.
If you have questions about the Classroom Challenge, which will take place next month, you may contact Kathleen Sokolowski at mrs.sokolowski[at]gmail.com.
Please note: We’re unable to respond to challenge-related questions via Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
I am the Writing and Social Studies Coordinator in Simsbury, CT, and I love what I do. I get to write and inspire others to write! Additionally, I am the mom to four fabulous daughters and the wife of a great husband.