Welcome to the 17th day of the 14th Annual Slice of Life Story Challenge!
Ten years (or more) of being part of this community is a long time! If this is your 10th – 14th year of taking the SOLSC, then you are eligible for a Decade or More Prize. Fill out the form. We will announce four winners on Saturday!
Today’s Be Inspired post comes from Sherri Spelic (@edifiedlistener) at the blog, Sherri’s Slice of Life Project. Sherri’s slice is crafted in a way that this small moment in her day contains layers upon layers. It is a post that can be reread a again and again, showing how just a tiny little slice of your day can hold so much.
Need to contact a co-author with a question? Please email us rather than leaving your question within your comment (below). Thank you, in advance, for your patience with us since we receive a high volume of emails during the first week of the challenge.
- If your last name begins with the letters A – F, please email questions to Amy Ellerman at ellermanamy[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters G – L, please email questions to Betsy Hubbard at betsymhubbard[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters M – Q, please email questions to Beth Moore at beth[at]elizabethmoore.work.
- If your last name begins with the letters R – U, please email questions to Melanie Meehan at meehanmelanie[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters V – Z, please email questions to Stacey Shubitz at stacey[at]staceyshubitz.com.
Literacy Coach, Consultant, Author, Graduate Course Instructor, and Mom. Passionate about fostering a love of reading and writing in learners of all ages.