Welcome to the twelfth day of the 14th Annual Slice of Life Story Challenge!
- Are you having trouble finding the permalink to your slice of life story post? Click here for information on how to find the permalink for your post.
- Attention Welcome Wagon Volunteers: We are SO grateful for your commitment to welcome to new slicers! If you serve as one, then please fill out the form. You are eligible for a Welcome Wagon Prize! We will announce winners on Monday, 3/15.
We invite those who are multilingual to slice in a language other than English today. Please remember to share your slice in the comments here, as usual. You can also share your link on this Padlet as well! If you have questions about how to use the Padlet, please email me at betsymhubbard[at]gmail.com.
If you decide to share a multilingual slice today, you can also use the image below and the hashtag, #MultiFri.
Need to contact a co-author with a question? Please email us rather than leaving your question within your comment (below). Thank you, in advance, for your patience with us since we receive a high volume of emails during the first week of the challenge.
- If your last name begins with the letters A – F, please email questions to Amy Ellerman at ellermanamy[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters G – L, please email questions to Betsy Hubbard at betsymhubbard[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters M – Q, please email questions to Beth Moore at beth[at]elizabethmoore.work.
- If your last name begins with the letters R – U, please email questions to Melanie Meehan at meehanmelanie[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters V – Z, please email questions to Stacey Shubitz at stacey[at]staceyshubitz.com.
Daughter, sister, wife, mother, teacher, and writer.