Welcome to the thirteenth day of the 14th Annual Slice of Life Story Challenge!
- Are you having trouble finding the permalink to your slice of life story post? Click here for information on how to find the permalink for your post.
- Attention Welcome Wagon Volunteers: We are SO grateful for your commitment to welcome to new slicers! If you serve as one, then please fill out the form. You are eligible for a Welcome Wagon Prize! We will announce winners on Monday, 3/15.
I have once again thoroughly enjoyed hosting the SOLSC. I appreciate all of you who write every day and show up for each other. Have you found some inspiringly funny slices this month? There have been a few that had me laughing out loud all by myself. One of those posts was from Lynne, at Macks World Site. Lynne shared a post about a pet that has, Murder on her Mind. Go enjoy a giggle.
Need to contact a co-author with a question? Please email us rather than leaving your question within your comment (below). Thank you, in advance, for your patience with us since we receive a high volume of emails during the first week of the challenge.
- If your last name begins with the letters A – F, please email questions to Amy Ellerman at ellermanamy[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters G – L, please email questions to Betsy Hubbard at betsymhubbard[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters M – Q, please email questions to Beth Moore at beth[at]elizabethmoore.work.
- If your last name begins with the letters R – U, please email questions to Melanie Meehan at meehanmelanie[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters V – Z, please email questions to Stacey Shubitz at stacey[at]staceyshubitz.com.
Daughter, sister, wife, mother, teacher, and writer.