Welcome to the tenth day of the 14th Annual Slice of Life Story Challenge!
- Are you having trouble finding the permalink to your slice of life story post? Click here for information on how to find the permalink for your post.
- If you have made it through the first week, slicing every day and commenting daily on at least three other posts, then you are eligible for the SEAT Prize. Fill out this form by 11:59 tonight EST for a chance to win a prize donated from Kane Miller. We’ll be announcing the SEAT Prize winners on March 14.
In today’s Be Inspired post highlight, I’m sharing Carla Michelle’s post titled, What the Icy Eyes See. As Carla wears a different lens as a writer, she weaves together a mash-up of genres. You may also consider putting on a different lens when writing your slice today.
Need to contact a co-author with a question? Please email us rather than leaving your question within your comment (below). Thank you, in advance, for your patience with us since we receive a high volume of emails during the first week of the challenge.
- If your last name begins with the letters A – F, please email questions to Amy Ellerman at ellermanamy[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters G – L, please email questions to Betsy Hubbard at betsymhubbard[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters M – Q, please email questions to Beth Moore at beth[at]elizabethmoore.work.
- If your last name begins with the letters R – U, please email questions to Melanie Meehan at meehanmelanie[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters V – Z, please email questions to Stacey Shubitz at stacey[at]staceyshubitz.com.
Daughter, sister, wife, mother, teacher, and writer.