Welcome to the ninth day of the 14th Annual Slice of Life Story Challenge!
- Are you having trouble finding the permalink to your slice of life story post? Click here for information on how to find the permalink for your post.
- Don’t forget to check out yesterday’s prize announcement!
- Do you want to show your commitment to this challenge with some new apparel, tech gear, or jewelry? Visit our Cafepress store where you can purchase t-shirts, coffee mugs, water bottles, keychains, and more. All proceeds from our Cafepress store are donated to the Pajama Program.
Have you heard of “running free?” Eric Wilkinson blogs at The Care and Feeding of Geniuses and describes in detail what it is to run free. Check out his post from earlier this month titled Run Free. It might not inspire you to take up running, but his ability to bring you along will make you feel like you just did.
Need to contact a co-author with a question? Please email us rather than leaving your question within your comment (below). Thank you, in advance, for your patience with us since we receive a high volume of emails during the first week of the challenge.
- If your last name begins with the letters A – F, please email questions to Amy Ellerman at ellermanamy[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters G – L, please email questions to Betsy Hubbard at betsymhubbard[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters M – Q, please email questions to Beth Moore at beth[at]elizabethmoore.work.
- If your last name begins with the letters R – U, please email questions to Melanie Meehan at meehanmelanie[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters V – Z, please email questions to Stacey Shubitz at stacey[at]staceyshubitz.com.
Daughter, sister, wife, mother, teacher, and writer.