Welcome to the 13th day of the 13th Annual Slice of Life Story Challenge! Who says Friday the 13th is bad luck? Not us!
This is the weekend of the Commenter of Quantity Prize! If you comment on 50 or more posts anytime between 12:01 a.m. EDT on Friday, March 13 and 11: 59 p.m. EDT on Sunday March 15th, then you will be eligible for this prize. (On Monday, March 16th’s Call for Slices, there will be a Google form for you to fill out so you can enter in the Commenter of Quality giveaway.)
Many thanks to Kids Can Press for their generous donation of seventeen books!
- Please remember to include https:// or http:// in your permalink when you post. Without it, readers cannot click on your link!
Melanie White’s post title, A Conversation is a great example of how dialogue can be used to move a story forward, and how what is not said can sometimes be just as important as what is said.
Need to contact a co-author with a question? Please email us rather than leaving your question within your comment (below). Thank you, in advance, for your patience with us. We receive a high volume of emails during the first few days of the challenge. We will respond to all emails as soon as possible.
If you have questions about the individual challenge, you may contact one of these co-authors.
- If your last name begins with the letters A-G, please email questions to Lanny Ball at lanny.ball[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters H-M, please email questions to Kelsey Corter at kelseymcorter[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters N-Q, please email questions to Betsy Hubbard at betsymhubbard[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters R-U, please email questions to Melanie Meehan at meehanmelanie[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters V-Z, please email questions to Beth Moore, beth[at]elizabethmoore.work.
Please note: We’re unable to respond to challenge-related questions via Facebook and Twitter.
Literacy Coach, Consultant, Author, Graduate Course Instructor, and Mom. Passionate about fostering a love of reading and writing in learners of all ages.