And the first week is winding down! Woo hoo! Welcome to Day 7 of the Slice of Life Story Challenge 2020.
Our first prizes are being announced today in honor of people who have intentionally expanded the community, encouraging others to join and mentoring them along. Many thanks to Heinemann for generously donating a collection of professional books to five winners.
The winners are: Leigh Anne Eck, Darin Johnston, Erika Victor, Liz Garden, and Katy Collins. Thank you to everyone who works to expand this community!
Get ready for another opportunity to win a prize that we will announce tomorrow.
Anita Ferreri captured an interaction with her grandson so intimately in this slice. She reminds us that slices can be found in such small moments.
Need to contact a co-author with a question? Please email us rather than leaving your question within your comment (below). Thank you, in advance, for your patience with us. We receive a high volume of emails during the first few days of the challenge. We will respond to all emails as soon as possible.
If you have questions about the individual challenge, you may contact one of these co-authors.
- If your last name begins with the letters A-G, please email questions to Lanny Ball at lanny.ball[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters H-M, please email questions to Kelsey Corter at kelseymcorter[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters N-Q, please email questions to Betsy Hubbard at betsymhubbard[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters R-U, please email questions to Melanie Meehan at meehanmelanie[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters V-Z, please email questions to Beth Moore, beth[at]elizabethmoore.work.
I am the Writing and Social Studies Coordinator in Simsbury, CT, and I love what I do. I get to write and inspire others to write! Additionally, I am the mom to four fabulous daughters and the wife of a great husband.