ICYMI: Our Third Annual Author Spotlight Series
Many thanks to the talented authors and illustrators who shared their expertise with us last week. In case you missed last week’s Third Annual Author Spotlight Series, you’ll want to go back and check out all of the posts. Here are links to each of them:
- To Edit or Not to Edit by Ashley Spires
- Tackling Difficult Subject Matter in a Picture Book by Suzanne Del Rizzo
- Keeping It Real: Writing Realistic Fiction for Teens by Renée Watson
- Reimagining Mentor Texts: A Collaborative Process by Lynne Dorfman and Rose Cappelli
- What Trouper (The Three-Legged Black Lab) Has to Teach About Poetry by Meg Kearney
- Writing “Things to Do” Poems: It’s All About the Action Words by Elaine Magliaro
- Conversations with Yourself by Anna Forrester
ALSO, every post features a giveaway of a book, artwork, and/or a Skype visit. Be sure to leave a comment on each post if you’re interested in being entered in the giveaway. The final day to leave a comment for the giveaways is Wednesday, May 31st at 11:59 p.m. EDT.
NOTE: Comments are closed on this page.