Stacey tagged me, so here it goes.
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer
What were you doing ten years ago?
Geez, what was that 1998? I was dying to be engaged. I just knew Andy had my ring, but hadn’t asked me yet. I continued to wait another month and a half until he would ask. I was also taking summer classes at IU because I had just decided to get a minor in English.
What are five things on your to-do list today, not in any particular order?
- Laundry (it is always on my to-do list)
- Vacuum & Dust
- Clean bathrooms
- Clean out the top drawer of my filing cabinet
- Watch Criminal Minds tonight.
What are some snacks you enjoy?
- Reese PB Cups
- Popcorn with gobs of butter
- Spinach Dip
What would you do if you were a billionaire?
- Donate LOTS of money to causes I’m passionate about: Things like adoption and helping kids without homes and orphanages in other countries and church.
- Like Stacey, I’d pay someone to do my laundry!
- Pay off our house.
What are three of your bad habits?
- Avoiding laundry.
- Forgetting to put dinner left overs in the fridge.
- Drinking too much Pepsi.
What are five places you have lived?
- In my parent’s house.
- In Wilkie Res. Hall at IU-Bloomington.
- In McNutt Res. Hall at IU — Bloomington.
- In an apartment after getting married.
- In my current home.
What are five jobs you have had?
- Writing Coach
- 7th Grade Language Arts Teacher
- Summer Camp Counselor/Life Guard
Unhurried. Finding the magic in the middle of living. Capturing a life of ridiculous grace + raw stories.