Welcome to the 27th day of the 15th Annual Slice of Life Story Challenge!
Write. Share. Give.
An authentic audience and feedback keep writers writing, so we encourage you to embrace the commenting side of slicing all weekend long by participating in our commenting challenge. Try to leave more comments than usual on the posts of other writers, and challenge yourself to get to know some slicers who are new to you by reading and commenting on their posts.
A positive side effect of engaging in the commenting challenge is that you are likely to have some new visitors to your own blog in return!
Thank you for being here, and thank you for supporting your fellow slicers!
Today’s inspiration comes to us from Annalee Peters, who blogs at A Front Porch View. In her slice, “My Chair,” Annalee reminds us that sometimes a slice of life is a treasured spot and/or ritual that becomes a regular part of our day.
Need to contact a co-author with a question? Please email us rather than leaving your question within your comment (below). Thank you, in advance, for your patience with us. We receive a high volume of emails during the first few days of the challenge. We will respond to all emails as soon as possible.
If you have questions about the individual challenge, you may contact one of these co-authors.
- If your last name begins with the letters A – F, please email questions to Amy Ellerman at ellermanamy[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters G – L, please email questions to Betsy Hubbard at betsymhubbard[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters M – Q, please email questions to Beth Moore at beth[at]elizabethmoore.work.
- If your last name begins with the letters R – U, please email questions to Melanie Meehan at meehanmelanie[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters V – Z, please email questions to Stacey Shubitz at stacey[at]staceyshubitz.com.
If you have questions about the Classroom Challenge, which will take place next month, you may contact Kathleen Sokolowski at mrs.sokolowski[at]gmail.com.
Please note: We’re unable to respond to challenge-related questions via Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.