It’s day 17 of the 15th Annual Slice of Life Story Challenge!
Write.🍀 Share.🍀 Give.🍀
The final day is approaching! If you have been thinking about how you could contribute as a co-author or contributing writer here at Two Writing Teachers, let us know! The final day to apply is March 20. Need more information? Click here.
Natasha Domina has been returning to the SOLSC for five years and writes at the blog Tending Bulbs. The post, Your Password Has Expired, not only resonated with me on a topic level, but the craft Natasha pushed into this piece of writing made it a mentor text too! Take a look at how a simple task turns into a spill of memory and lots of clickety clacks.
Need to contact a co-author with a question? Please email us rather than leaving your question within your comment (below). Thank you, in advance, for your patience with us. We receive a high volume of emails during the first few days of the challenge. We will respond to all emails as soon as possible.
If you have questions about the individual challenge, you may contact one of these co-authors.
- If your last name begins with the letters A – F, please email questions to Amy Ellerman at ellermanamy[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters G – L, please email questions to Betsy Hubbard at betsymhubbard[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters M – Q, please email questions to Beth Moore at beth[at]elizabethmoore.work.
- If your last name begins with the letters R – U, please email questions to Melanie Meehan at meehanmelanie[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters V – Z, please email questions to Stacey Shubitz at stacey[at]staceyshubitz.com.
If you have questions about the Classroom Challenge, which will take place next month, you may contact Kathleen Sokolowski at mrs.sokolowski[at]gmail.com.
Please note: We’re unable to respond to challenge-related questions via Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Daughter, sister, wife, mother, teacher, and writer.