We’re on Day 13 of the 15th Annual Slice of Life Story Challenge! You’re almost a third of the way there!
Write. Share. Give.
Tomorrow I hand over hosting responsibilities to Betsy! For the weekend, please keep the commenting energy going. Think about some of the most meaningful comments you’ve received so far, and try to leave similar ones for other slicers!
I’m not sure anyone will have a student interaction that can top this one, but I AM pretty sure everyone will enjoy reading this one from Peter. Students provide many stories, and this is a great one!
Need to contact a co-author with a question? Please email us rather than leaving your question within your comment (below). Thank you, in advance, for your patience with us. We receive a high volume of emails during the first few days of the challenge. We will respond to all emails as soon as possible.
If you have questions about the individual challenge, you may contact one of these co-authors.
- If your last name begins with the letters A – F, please email questions to Amy Ellerman at ellermanamy[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters G – L, please email questions to Betsy Hubbard at betsymhubbard[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters M – Q, please email questions to Beth Moore at beth[at]elizabethmoore.work.
- If your last name begins with the letters R – U, please email questions to Melanie Meehan at meehanmelanie[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters V – Z, please email questions to Stacey Shubitz at stacey[at]staceyshubitz.com.
If you have questions about the Classroom Challenge, which will take place next month, you may contact Kathleen Sokolowski at mrs.sokolowski[at]gmail.com.
Please note: We’re unable to respond to challenge-related questions via Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.