It is Day #12 of the 15th Annual Slice of Life Story Challenge! Woohoo! We are moving along in our month of writing!
Write. Share. Give.
Since it’s a Saturday, maybe you have a few extra minutes to leave a few extra comments. Maybe explore and find a new person to connect, and maybe suggest some connections to others. These comments and connections fuel the community and are an important part of the Challenge.
This morning, I’m highlighting my daughter’s post about her trip to Trader Joe’s. (Yes! Larkin is my daughter and has been slicing for TEN YEARS– ever since her junior year in high school when she wanted to know what I was doing!) Larkin spun a mundane grocery store experience into a funny and inspiring slice. This is the first time I’ve ever highlighted one of her posts, and I know you’ll chuckle at some of her delivery!
Today’s tip involves connecting people with commonalities, and Larkin’s post inspired one of my own daily posts. As week two rolls along, I bet many of you are finding shared experiences, joys, and frustrations, and I’d love to know about the connections that are beginning to form.
Need to contact a co-author with a question? Please email us rather than leaving your question within your comment (below). Thank you, in advance, for your patience with us. We receive a high volume of emails during the first few days of the challenge. We will respond to all emails as soon as possible.
If you have questions about the individual challenge, you may contact one of these co-authors.
- If your last name begins with the letters A – F, please email questions to Amy Ellerman at ellermanamy[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters G – L, please email questions to Betsy Hubbard at betsymhubbard[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters M – Q, please email questions to Beth Moore at beth[at]elizabethmoore.work.
- If your last name begins with the letters R – U, please email questions to Melanie Meehan at meehanmelanie[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters V – Z, please email questions to Stacey Shubitz at stacey[at]staceyshubitz.com.
If you have questions about the Classroom Challenge, which will take place next month, you may contact Kathleen Sokolowski at mrs.sokolowski[at]gmail.com.
Please note: We’re unable to respond to challenge-related questions via Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
I am the Writing and Social Studies Coordinator in Simsbury, CT, and I love what I do. I get to write and inspire others to write! Additionally, I am the mom to four fabulous daughters and the wife of a great husband.