Welcome to the second day of the 15th Annual Slice of Life Story Challenge! I’m happy you’re back today.
This year, I’m prioritizing commenting on new(er) Slicers‘ blogs first. If you’re new to our writing community, be sure to say so when you’re leaving the link to your comment! This helps longtime members of our writing community to welcome you. (BTW: Seasoned Slicers, I’ve seen many of you welcoming our first-year Slicers. I truly appreciate your congeniality!)
Multi-Lit Friday is an opportunity for participants who write in other languages to share their slice of life stories in another language! The first Multi-Lit Friday is two days away (March 4th).
Sherri Spelic, of Sherri’s Slice of Life Project, used a six-word stream of consciousness to craft this slice of life at the end of last year’s Challenge. It’s a challenging and fun structure to try. Click here to check out her post.
Need to contact a co-author with a question? Please email us rather than leaving your question within your comment (below). Thank you, in advance, for your patience with us. We receive a high volume of emails during the first few days of the challenge. We will respond to all emails as soon as possible.
If you have questions about the individual challenge, you may contact one of these co-authors.
- If your last name begins with the letters A – F, please email questions to Amy Ellerman at ellermanamy[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters G – L, please email questions to Betsy Hubbard at betsymhubbard[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters M – Q, please email questions to Beth Moore at beth[at]elizabethmoore.work.
- If your last name begins with the letters R – U, please email questions to Melanie Meehan at meehanmelanie[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters V – Z, please email questions to Stacey Shubitz at stacey[at]staceyshubitz.com.
If you have questions about the Classroom Challenge, which will take place next month, you may contact Kathleen Sokolowski at mrs.sokolowski[at]gmail.com.
Please note: We’re unable to respond to challenge-related questions via Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.