One more week to go in the SOLSC! You’ve got this!
The Classroom Slice of Life Story Challenge is right around the corner in April! If you are finding value in writing and sharing every day, imagine how your students would grow as writers from a month of writing and sharing? It’s not too late to sign up for the Classroom Slice of Life Story Challenge, which starts April 1. Just fill out your class blog information on the Padlet below and stay tuned for more information on Sunday, March 28th!
We could all use a good laugh, and this post is guaranteed to make you do just that. Take time to read new slicer Joshua Catlow’s description of a walk in the woods!
Need to contact a co-author with a question? Please email us rather than leaving your question within your comment (below). Thank you, in advance, for your patience with us since we receive a high volume of emails during the first week of the challenge.
- If your last name begins with the letters A – F, please email questions to Amy Ellerman at ellermanamy[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters G – L, please email questions to Betsy Hubbard at betsymhubbard[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters M – Q, please email questions to Beth Moore at beth[at]elizabethmoore.work.
- If your last name begins with the letters R – U, please email questions to Melanie Meehan at meehanmelanie[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters V – Z, please email questions to Stacey Shubitz at stacey[at]staceyshubitz.com.
I am the Writing and Social Studies Coordinator in Simsbury, CT, and I love what I do. I get to write and inspire others to write! Additionally, I am the mom to four fabulous daughters and the wife of a great husband.