Welcome to the seventh day of the 14th Annual Slice of Life Story Challenge!
- The winners of the Community Expander Prize will be announced tomorrow.
- Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for information on the next mid-month prize, the SEAT Prize, which will be shared tomorrow as well.
Juliette Awua-Kyerematen has been taking part in the SOLSC since 2017. She is one of the many educators who has written a school-related slice of life story. Recently, she captured a beautiful moment called “Hidden Gifts,” which will inspire you to write eloquently about your classroom life — today or any day of the month.
Need to contact a co-author with a question? Please email us rather than leaving your question within your comment (below). Thank you, in advance, for your patience with us since we receive a high volume of emails during the first week of the challenge.
- If your last name begins with the letters A – F, please email questions to Amy Ellerman at ellermanamy[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters G – L, please email questions to Betsy Hubbard at betsymhubbard[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters M – Q, please email questions to Beth Moore at beth[at]elizabethmoore.work.
- If your last name begins with the letters R – U, please email questions to Melanie Meehan at meehanmelanie[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters V – Z, please email questions to Stacey Shubitz at stacey[at]staceyshubitz.com.
Literacy Consultant. Author. Former 4th and 5th Grade Classroom Teacher.