Welcome to the eighth day of the 14th Annual Slice of Life Story Challenge!
- Are you having trouble finding the permalink to your slice of life story post? Click here for information on how to find the permalink for your post.
- Thank you to all who have invited others to take part in the Slice of Life Story Challenge. We use a random number generator to select winners, and the winners for the Community Expander Prizes, donated by Heinemann are:
- Sara Tomasevich
- Dana Kramaroff
- Megan McCormick
- Morgan Davis
- Tenille Shade
- I (Betsy) will be getting in touch soon to determine your book title choices to pass along to Heinemann!
- We have another opportunity to win a prize! This is the SEAT Prize. SEAT stands for Scribing Everyday Augmentable Time. If you have made it through the first week, slicing every day and commenting daily on at least three other posts, then you are eligible for the SEAT Prize. Fill out this form for a chance to win a prize donated by Kane Miller. The form closes this Wednesday at 11:59 p.m. EST. We’ll be announcing the SEAT Prize winners on March 14.
Alice, of Nerd Begets Nerd, wrote a Snowstorm Post Script slice back in February. When I read her post, I was reminded of one of my favorite parts of this challenge. When slicers share stories in poem form, it often inspires other writers who have been reluctant to try poetry. I hope this will inspire some of you to give poetry a try today.
Need to contact a co-author with a question? Please email us rather than leaving your question within your comment (below). Thank you, in advance, for your patience with us since we receive a high volume of emails during the first week of the challenge.
- If your last name begins with the letters A – F, please email questions to Amy Ellerman at ellermanamy[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters G – L, please email questions to Betsy Hubbard at betsymhubbard[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters M – Q, please email questions to Beth Moore at beth[at]elizabethmoore.work.
- If your last name begins with the letters R – U, please email questions to Melanie Meehan at meehanmelanie[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters V – Z, please email questions to Stacey Shubitz at stacey[at]staceyshubitz.com.