Welcome to the third day of the 14th Annual Slice of Life Story Challenge!
- RETURNING SLICERS: If you have intentionally expanded this community be getting others to join in the Challenge, you are eligible for the Community Expander Prize. Please fill out the form and you may find yourself the winner of new professional books from Heinemann!
Fran Haley is joining us for the fifth time this March. She crafted a moving piece, “On Community,” this past summer as part of SOL Tuesdays. If you’re new to Slicing and are wondering how being part of a writing community might be transformative to you as both an educator and a writer, then you’ll want to check out Fran’s piece.
Need to contact a co-author with a question? Please email us rather than leaving your question within your comment (below). Thank you, in advance, for your patience with us. We receive a high volume of emails during the first few days of the challenge. We will respond to all emails as soon as possible.
If you have questions about the individual challenge, you may contact one of these co-authors.
- If your last name begins with the letters A – F, please email questions to Amy Ellerman at ellermanamy[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters G – L, please email questions to Betsy Hubbard at betsymhubbard[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters M – Q, please email questions to Beth Moore at beth[at]elizabethmoore.work.
- If your last name begins with the letters R – U, please email questions to Melanie Meehan at meehanmelanie[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters V – Z, please email questions to Stacey Shubitz at stacey[at]staceyshubitz.com.
If you have questions about the Classroom Challenge, which will take place next month, you may contact Kathleen Sokolowski at mrs.sokolowski[at]gmail.com.
Please note: We’re unable to respond to challenge-related questions via Facebook and Twitter.