Welcome to the twenty-second day of the 13th Annual Slice of Life Story Challenge!
- If you have not had a chance to read our statements regarding what you can expect from Two Writing Teachers during the current global health crisis, we would like to invite you to read it here.
We are announcing two groups of winners today for two different prizes. All of these winners were nominated by fellow slicers who were moved to tears or laughter by a post written by these participants. Without further delay, here are the winners!
The three winners of this HILARIOUS prize, for the best Laugh Out Loud posts were:
Peter von Euler, Benjamin Lafferty, and Amy Rudd! Congratulation to these three winners.
The five winners of this joyful prize for the most tearful and loveable post were:
Stephanie Meier, Carol Clark, Jill Bless, Georgia Austin, and Fran Haley! Congrats to these five winners!
On March 15th, author and slicer Clare Landrigan wrote her post in the form of a letter that inspired many of us. Perhaps a letter format is something you have not tried? Check out her inspirational post here.
Need to contact a co-author with a question? Please email us rather than leaving your question within your comment (below). Thank you, in advance, for your patience with us. We receive a high volume of emails during the first few days of the challenge. We will respond to all emails as soon as possible.
If you have questions about the individual challenge, you may contact one of these co-authors.
- If your last name begins with the letters A-G, please email questions to Lanny Ball at lanny.ball[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters H-M, please email questions to Kelsey Corter at kelseymcorter[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters N-Q, please email questions to Betsy Hubbard at betsymhubbard[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters R-U, please email questions to Melanie Meehan at meehanmelanie[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters V-Z, please email questions to Beth Moore, beth[at]elizabethmoore.work.
If you have questions about the Classroom Challenge, which will take place next month, you may contact one of these co-authors:
- If your last name begins with the letters A – M, please email questions to Marina Rodriguez, mrodriguez[at]csisd.org.
- If your last name begins with the letters N – Z, please email questions to Kathleen Sokolowski mrs.sokolowski[at]gmail.com.
Please note: We’re unable to respond to challenge-related questions via Facebook and Twitter.