You’ve made it to the double digits of March– woohoo! Write, share, and give!
The winner of the SEAT Prize is Darlene Beckert. Thank you so much to Jennifer Serravallo for sponsoring this prize for the first week of slicing and commenting! More prizes to come! Watch for them in our daily announcements!
Teasers are great! We love it when you give a line or two about your post. A lot of the time, you’ll find that you get more readers.
PLEASE make sure to leave the link to your POST and not the drafting link that’s only accessible to you. This is especially important for WordPress users.
Looking for a laugh? Elena Wetmore provides a chuckle, as well as a way to get more than one post out of a single subject with this post about the trip from ******.
Need to contact a co-author with a question? Please email us rather than leaving your question within your comment (below). Thank you, in advance, for your patience with us. We receive a high volume of emails during the first few days of the challenge. We will respond to all emails as soon as possible.
If you have questions about the individual challenge, you may contact one of these co-authors.
- If your last name begins with the letters A-G, please email questions to Lanny Ball at lanny.ball[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters H-M, please email questions to Kelsey Corter at kelseymcorter[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters N-Q, please email questions to Betsy Hubbard at betsymhubbard[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters R-U, please email questions to Melanie Meehan at meehanmelanie[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters V-Z, please email questions to Beth Moore, beth[at]elizabethmoore.work.
Please note: We’re unable to respond to challenge-related questions via Facebook and Twitter.
I am the Writing and Social Studies Coordinator in Simsbury, CT, and I love what I do. I get to write and inspire others to write! Additionally, I am the mom to four fabulous daughters and the wife of a great husband.