Welcome to the ninth day of the 12th Annual Slice of Life Story Challenge!
The first commenting challenge of the month opens today! Be sure to read Lanny’s post inviting you to join.
On Sunday, March 10th, we will switch from Eastern Standard Time (EST) to Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) beginning at 2:00 a.m. This means there will be one less hour to slice (23 hours instead of 24) for all Slicers tomorrow only. Of course, the time change (EDT) will remain for the rest of the challenge so everyone — regardless of where they live in the world — will have the same 24 hours to write, share, and give. Please plan accordingly and leave your comment prior to 11:59 EDT from Sunday through the remainder of the month challenge!
Here are two links that may help you if you are someone who lives in a time zone other than the Eastern Time Zone.
Each of these tools should assist you if you are having difficulty determining your personal 24 Hour Slicing Window based on your location. As I mentioned yesterday, there will only be 23 hours to slice today, for all slicers, because of Daylight Saving Time.
Some of my favorite slices over the years have come from a triggered memory. Joyous Link blogs at Joyous Thoughts and wrote a slice this month titled, Inspired By Lunch with a Friend prompting her to write about wonderful memories.
Need to contact a co-author with a question? Please email us rather than leaving your question within your comment (below). Thank you, in advance, for your patience with us. We receive a high volume of emails during the first few days of the challenge. We will respond to all emails as soon as possible.
If you have questions about the individual challenge, you may contact one of these co-authors.
- If your last name begins with the letters A – E, please email questions to Lanny Ball at lanny.ball[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters F – I, please email questions to Kelsey Corter at kelseymcorter[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters J – M, please email questions to Betsy Hubbard at betsymhubbard[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters N – Q, please email questions to Melanie Meehan at meehanmelanie[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters R – U, please email questions to Beth Moore, beth[at]elizabethmoore.work.
- If your last name begins with the letters V – Z, please email questions to Stacey, stacey[at]staceyshubitz.com.
If you have questions about the Classroom Challenge, which will take place next month, you may contact one of these co-authors:
- If your last name begins with the letters A – M, please email questions to DebFrazier4[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters N – Z, please email questions to Kathleen Sokolowski mrs.sokolowski[at]gmail.com.
Please note: We’re unable to respond to challenge-related questions via Facebook and Twitter.