December brings a unique kind of busy-ness: holiday cards to address, presents to wrap, cookies to bake, decorations to hang, and so much shopping! December is a month of celebrations and a chance for the co-authors to take a brief blogging break as we turn our focus to our families during the rest of December. The rest and reflection always helps us start the new year with a renewed sense of passion and purpose.
There will be no new posts from now until Sunday, January 1st, when we kick off 2017 by sharing our OLW choices for the year. Have you thought about your OLW yet? We hope you will join us in sharing your word and why you picked it!
Mark your calendars (your new 2017 ones!) for our February Blog Series on Authentic Purposes for Writing, which will start on Monday, January 30th. 2017 marks the 10th anniversary of the Slice of Life Story Challenge and we look forward to sharing more about this milestone in the new year.
While there will be no new posts for the rest of December, there is still much to explore here at Two Writing Teachers!
- We have a treasure trove of posts in our archives that you might have missed! Use the drop-down menu to choose a topic and peruse our past posts.
- Check in on Tuesdays when I will continue to host our weekly call for Slice of Life Stories. If you have been thinking about joining, winter break is a great time to share your first Slice of Life Story. Simply write your story on your personal blog, share the URL on Tuesday in our comment section, and leave at least three comments for other bloggers.
- Follow us on Twitter. Many of us will be learning and tweeting over the winter break.
- Beth @BethMooreSchool
- Betsy @Betsy_Writes
- Dana @DanaMurphy68
- Deb @Deb_Frazier
- Kathleen @MrsSokolowski
- Lisa @rdgtchr13
- Melanie @melaniemeehan
- Stacey @sshubitz
- Follow us on Pinterest and Facebook
- Rest, relax, and enjoy time with your loved ones! Collect story ideas for future Slice of Life stories.
We are wishing you a healthy and happy New Year! We are excited to share more with you and learn alongside you in 2017.
Beth, Betsy, Dana, Deb, Kathleen, Lisa, Melanie, and Stacey
2 thoughts on “Holiday Blogging Break”
Enjoy your Christmas break. Have a great holiday with family and friends. Be re-energised, refreshed and renewed.
Happy holidays! Have a wonderful break.
Comments are closed.