December seems to be a busy time for nearly everyone. While Chanukah ended early this month, I’m getting ready to celebrate my six-year wedding anniversary (Tomorrow!) and my daughter’s upcoming third birthday. Anna, Beth, Betsy, Dana, and Tara are preparing to celebrate Christmas with their families. Therefore, we’re going to take the next couple of weeks off from blogging here at Two Writing Teachers.
That being said, Tara will still host the Tuesday Slice of Life Story Challenge for the next two weeks. However, other than the weekly calls for slice of life stories, we’ll be away from this blog until Monday, January 6th, 2014 so we can celebrate special occasions and holidays with our families and friends.
In the meantime, I hope you will…
- Check out our blogroll, which is categorized at the bottom of our main page and at the bottom of every post. There are many other excellent bloggers who will continue to provide fresh content about literacy while we’re away.
- Use our archives to search. This blog has been around since 2007, which means there’s lots of archived content on just about every aspect of writing workshop. Just type the key words you’re searching for (e.g., “shared writing,” “poetry,” “conferring”) into the search bar. The search bar can be found towards the top of the right sidebar of any page on our blog.
- Think about the one little word (OLW) that will guide you in 2014. For more information about OLW, click here.
- Check out our other blogs:
- Rest and relax too!
- Wishing you and yours a happy and healthy start to 2014. See you next year!