SOLSC. 2011. 30 of 31
If you slice more than 28 days, you may enter the drawing for the following giveaways:
- A custom painted stool of your favorite children’s book by Deb Gaby!
- A Sari Book journal from Love Calcutta Arts donated by Accessories for Hope.
- A Write: It’s good for you! canvas I painted.
- A Write: It’s good for you! mug.
- A set of three Chester Books from Kids Can Press.
- Choice of two books from Stenhouse Publishers. (3 people)
- Water Wars by Cameron Starcher and Writing Great Books For Young Adultsby agent Regina Brooks from Source Books.
- Two of the following titles from Eye on Education: Motivating Every Student in Literacy (Including the Highly Unmotivated) by Athans & Devine, Empowering Students to Write and Re-write by Combs, But I’m Not a Reading Teacher by Benjamin, Successful Student Writing through Formative Assessment by Tuttle, Teaching Grammar by Benjamin, Literacy from A-Z by Blackburn (3 people)
If you slice more than 25 days and/or you are slicing with your students you may enter the giveaway for:
- A digital element pack from Ali Edwards.
- Marvelous Minilessons for Teaching Intermediate Writing from IRA.
- Books from Cinco Puntos Press.
- Books from Random House.
- Key chains with the Slice of Life logo + our motto.
So if you slice more than 28 days and you slice with your students, you may enterTHREE times for the giveaways.
Don’t forget: Stenhouse is offering free shipping to Slicers throughout the month of March. Just enter the code SOL.