Bonnie tagged me for a meme, so here goes!
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
Okay, now the “juicy” stuff:
What were you doing ten years ago?
I was finishing my junior year at GWU and getting ready to intern at an advertising agency during the upcoming summer.
What are five things on your to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
1. Unpack my suitcase from my weekend in NYC.
2. Create Friday’s Spelling Test.
3. Clean up my desk.
4. Draft my newest memoir (i.e., mentor text for my kids).
5. Finish reading Bud, Not Buddy in preparation from tomorrow’s discussion group with four of my students.
What are some snacks you enjoy?
What would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Donate a lot of money to public school teachers through DonorsChoose.
2. Donate money to the UJC.
3. Open up an urban literacy program for adults who couldn’t read.
4. Buy a sleepaway camp.
5. Take a long vacation.
6. Pay someone else to do my laundry.
7. Pay off my friends’ student loans.
8. Buy a pied a terre on the Upper West Side overlooking Central Park.
What are three of your bad habits?
1. I work too hard.
2. I don’t get enough sleep.
3. I rarely exercise.
What are five places where you have lived?
1. Rhode Island
2. New York
4. New Jersey
5. Washington, DC
What are five jobs you have had?
2. Public Relations Specialist
3. Assistant Beauty Editor
4. Merchandising Manager
5. Unit Supervisor (day camp)
Literacy Consultant. Author. Former 4th and 5th Grade Classroom Teacher.