It’s the 29th day of the 15th Annual Slice of Life Story Challenge!
Write. Share. Give.
We’re down to our final three days of the challenge! No announcements today, just some encouragement to keep writing. Tell your stories. Connect with the community. Treat yourself to something you love for still being here. Thank you for investing in your own writing life.
Today’s inspiration is from Raivenne McKinnon, who blogs at Raivenne-lations. Her post, “Amused and Bemused” is a musing on a night spent at the mercy of her own muse. (I’m sure many of us can relate!) The voice in this slice is perfection.
Need to contact a co-author with a question? Please email us rather than leaving your question within your comment (below). Thank you, in advance, for your patience with us. We receive a high volume of emails during the first few days of the challenge. We will respond to all emails as soon as possible.
If you have questions about the individual challenge, you may contact one of these co-authors.
- If your last name begins with the letters A – F, please email questions to Amy Ellerman at ellermanamy[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters G – L, please email questions to Betsy Hubbard at betsymhubbard[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters M – Q, please email questions to Beth Moore at beth[at]elizabethmoore.work.
- If your last name begins with the letters R – U, please email questions to Melanie Meehan at meehanmelanie[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters V – Z, please email questions to Stacey Shubitz at stacey[at]staceyshubitz.com.
If you have questions about the Classroom Challenge, which will take place next month, you may contact Kathleen Sokolowski at mrs.sokolowski[at]gmail.com.
Please note: We’re unable to respond to challenge-related questions via Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Reader, writer, and instructional coach. Always thinking. Collaborating to innovate the learning experience for students and educators.