It’s the 28th day of the 15th Annual Slice of Life Story Challenge!
Write. Share. Give.
Congratulations for being here on Day 28, ready to write, share, and give!
We’re in the home stretch of the challenge, and if you’ve done this before, you know how hard it can be to keep writing every day until the 31st. If you’re a first or second year slicer, please make sure to let us know in your comment below, so we can shower you with encouragement in these final days.
Let’s cheer each other on!
Today’s inspiration comes to us from Darren Radu, who blogs at Get up Eight. His post, “Squeezed” captures a joyful moment between father and son with the sensory detail (and wordplay!) that makes you feel like you are right there at the table with them.
Need to contact a co-author with a question? Please email us rather than leaving your question within your comment (below). Thank you, in advance, for your patience with us. We receive a high volume of emails during the first few days of the challenge. We will respond to all emails as soon as possible.
If you have questions about the individual challenge, you may contact one of these co-authors.
- If your last name begins with the letters A – F, please email questions to Amy Ellerman at ellermanamy[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters G – L, please email questions to Betsy Hubbard at betsymhubbard[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters M – Q, please email questions to Beth Moore at beth[at]elizabethmoore.work.
- If your last name begins with the letters R – U, please email questions to Melanie Meehan at meehanmelanie[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters V – Z, please email questions to Stacey Shubitz at stacey[at]staceyshubitz.com.
If you have questions about the Classroom Challenge, which will take place next month, you may contact Kathleen Sokolowski at mrs.sokolowski[at]gmail.com.
Please note: We’re unable to respond to challenge-related questions via Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.