Today is day 18 of the 15th Annual Slice of Life Story Challenge! It’s also our third Multi-Lingual Friday of the month. This is an opportunity for participants who write in other languages to share their slice of life stories in another language.
Write. Share. Give.
Are you growing as a writer this month, pushing yourself to try new techniques, and learning from all the reading and commenting you are doing too? Our students can also grow and benefit from daily writing and sharing! The April Classroom SOLSC is just a couple of weeks away. Consider signing up! Your students can participate even over spring break…..it’s a fabulous opportunity to get them writing from home as well.
Please reach out to Kathleen Neagle Sokolowski if you have any questions about the challenge. Contact at mrs.sokolowski[at]gmail.com.
Last year, Jennifer Mitchell, from the blog, I hablo espanglish, inspired the Multi-Lingual Friday idea for multi-lingual slicers. Take a look here, at her post titled, ¿el primavierno? for a look at what a #multifri slice is like. You can also join in today or any other Friday this month! When you do, let us know when you share your slice. You can grab the #multifri badge above or from any of Jennifer’s #multifri slices on her blog.
Need to contact a co-author with a question? Please email us rather than leaving your question within your comment (below). Thank you, in advance, for your patience with us. We receive a high volume of emails during the first few days of the challenge. We will respond to all emails as soon as possible.
If you have questions about the individual challenge, you may contact one of these co-authors.
- If your last name begins with the letters A – F, please email questions to Amy Ellerman at ellermanamy[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters G – L, please email questions to Betsy Hubbard at betsymhubbard[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters M – Q, please email questions to Beth Moore at beth[at]elizabethmoore.work.
- If your last name begins with the letters R – U, please email questions to Melanie Meehan at meehanmelanie[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters V – Z, please email questions to Stacey Shubitz at stacey[at]staceyshubitz.com.
If you have questions about the Classroom Challenge, which will take place next month, you may contact Kathleen Sokolowski at mrs.sokolowski[at]gmail.com.
Please note: We’re unable to respond to challenge-related questions via Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.