The 15th Annual Slice of Life Story Challenge begins on Tuesday, March 1st!
For the past two years, the Slice of Life Story Challenge helped members of our writing community feel more connected as educators and humans when COVID-19 impacted our personal and professional lives. As the pandemic approaches the two-year mark, the #TWTBlog team recognizes the strain on educators. We hope the Slice of Life Community can offer balance to an imbalanced and imperfect world.
If you’re unsure about how you’ll make the time when life still feels so hard given the ongoing pandemic, then I encourage you to listen to one or both of these conversations I had in late January with some of our returning Slicers.
If you’re still unsure about participating, you might read one — or both — of these pieces I’ve written (before you fill out the form below) about being a teacher who writes:
If you’re ready to commit to being part of our month-long writing challenge, please fill out the following form even if you filled it out last year. (We retire our database every year.) It will help the co-author team keep track of who is participating in the Slice of Life Story Challenge. It helps us to have all participants’ contact information in case there’s a problem with one of the links you leave, etc.
This year, we are asking participants to complete this form no later than 11:59 p.m. EST on Tuesday, 3/1/21. This form will close on the morning of March 2nd. In keeping with the spirit of a month-long challenge, it is important to participate fully all thirty-one days.
NOTE: Comments are closed on this post.
If you have questions about the individual challenge, you may contact one of these co-authors.
- If your last name begins with the letters A – F, please email questions to Amy Ellerman at ellermanamy[at]gmail[dot]com.
- If your last name begins with the letters G – L, please email questions to Betsy Hubbard at betsymhubbard[at]gmail[dot]com.
- If your last name begins with the letters M – Q, please email questions to Beth Moore at beth[at]elizabethmoore[dot]work.
- If your last name begins with the letters R – U, please email questions to Melanie Meehan at meehanmelanie[at]gmail[dot]com.
- If your last name begins with the letters V – Z, please email questions to Stacey Shubitz at stacey[at]staceyshubitz[dot]com.
If you have questions about the Classroom Challenge, you may email Kathleen Neagle Sokolowski at mrs.sokolowski[at]gmail[dot]com.