Write. Share. Give.
Welcome to the 30th day of the 14th Annual Slice of Life Story Challenge!
As we close in on the final days of the March Slice of Life Story Challenge, we would love to hear how this experience has impacted you as a writer (and teacher of writers). Please take a few minutes to share with us here. Thank you!
Today’s Be Inspired post is from Natalie Dunne, who blogs at Pretending to be a Functioning Adult is so Exhausting. In her hilarious post, “Magicked out Mama,” Natalie shares a slice of life moonlighting as the tooth fairy. Her humor is energizing as we roll into day 30 of 31. The finish line is in sight, everyone!
Need to contact a co-author with a question? Please email us rather than leaving your question within your comment (below). Thank you, in advance, for your patience with us since we receive a high volume of emails during the first week of the challenge.
- If your last name begins with the letters A – F, please email questions to Amy Ellerman at ellermanamy[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters G – L, please email questions to Betsy Hubbard at betsymhubbard[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters M – Q, please email questions to Beth Moore at beth[at]elizabethmoore.work.
- If your last name begins with the letters R – U, please email questions to Melanie Meehan at meehanmelanie[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters V – Z, please email questions to Stacey Shubitz at stacey[at]staceyshubitz.com.
Reader, writer, and instructional coach. Always thinking. Collaborating to innovate the learning experience for students and educators.