Yesterday, I announced the SEAT prize. If you have made it through the first week, slicing every day and commenting daily on at least three other posts, then you are eligible for the SEAT Prize. Fill out the form by midnight for a chance to win a SEAT Prize!
- We have several people who slice late. If early slicers have a chance to circle back and leave a comment or two for later members of the community, it adds to the fun and the camaraderie of the month.
- I posted several great examples of slices of life yesterday. If you’re having a hard time finding stories in your day, you might be energized by those posts.
- PLEASE make sure to leave the link to your POST and not the drafting link that’s only accessible to you. This is especially important for WordPress users.
Sometimes other posts are inspiring. Here’s one that made me laugh. Emily Culbertson’s slice reminds me of the days of carseats when I was running on empty.
Need to contact a co-author with a question? Please email us rather than leaving your question within your comment (below). Thank you, in advance, for your patience with us. We receive a high volume of emails during the first few days of the challenge. We will respond to all emails as soon as possible.
If you have questions about the individual challenge, you may contact one of these co-authors.
- If your last name begins with the letters A-G, please email questions to Lanny Ball at lanny.ball[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters H-M, please email questions to Kelsey Corter at kelseymcorter[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters N-Q, please email questions to Betsy Hubbard at betsymhubbard[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters R-U, please email questions to Melanie Meehan at meehanmelanie[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters V-Z, please email questions to Beth Moore, beth[at]elizabethmoore.work.
Please note: We’re unable to respond to challenge-related questions via Facebook and Twitter.