Our second Author Spotlight Series has come to a close. I hope you enjoyed learning from the authors and illustrators who wrote a guest post for this blog series. In case you missed any of their posts, here is a round-up of them again:
- Lauren Castillo: Research Is My Friend
- Maribeth Boelts: Creating Characters As Real As Spit
- Isabel Bandeira: Salchows and Semicolons
- Julie Falatko: Do Your Best Writing: Kick Down the Bumpers
- Liz Garton Scanlon: Writing with All the Feelings
- Paula Bourque: Becoming a Close Writer
- Bob Graham: Writing and Illustrating Stories
As you may have noticed, each of the posts contains a giveaway of one (or more!) of each author’s books. Therefore, be sure to read their posts and leave a comment related to the content of their post by Saturday, June 4th. Winners of the book giveaways will be announced at the bottom of each blog post by Monday evening, June 6th.
Many thanks to Bob, Isabel, Julie, Lauren, Liz, Maribeth and Paula for sharing part of their writing lives with our community of teachers and writers this week. It was wonderful to learn from each of you this week!
Literacy Consultant. Author. Former 4th and 5th Grade Classroom Teacher.