Once again, we find ourselves asking, “Where did the time go?” We are on the cusp of a new year. December brings many celebrations to our team of co-authors including Christmas, Hanukkah, anniversaries, and birthdays. We are busy wrapping presents and spending time with our families. As we prepare to usher in a new year, we are taking a brief blogging break. There will be no new posts from now until Monday, January 4th. When we return, we will kick off 2016 by sharing our OLW choices for the year. We hope you will share yours with us, too.
While we are gone…
- Use our archives to search for what you need. Do you have an upcoming unit in January? Use the drop-down menu to choose a topic and peruse our past posts.
- Check in on Tuesdays when Betsy will continue to host our weekly call for Slice of Life Stories. If you have been thinking about joining, winter break is a great time to share your first Slice of Life Story. Simply write your story on your personal blog, share the URL on Tuesday in our comment section, and leave at least three comments for other bloggers.
- Follow us on Twitter. Many of us will be learning and tweeting over the winter break.
- Follow us on Pinterest and Facebook
- Rest, relax, and enjoy time with your loved ones!
We are wishing you a healthy and happy New Year!
Anna, Beth, Betsy, Dana, Deb, Kathleen, Stacey, and Tara
Literacy Coach, Reader, Writer