Write, Share, Give
Our TWT family is expanding. If you are interested in sharing your love for writing workshop, working with kids and inspiring others through your teaching we hope to hear from you. Here is a reminder of what it entails as well as the link to the post with more information including a questionnaire.
Here’s a list of co-author responsibilities:
- Write four to six blog posts per month*.
- Host Slice of Life Tuesdays one to two months each year.
- Participate in and lead a portion of the March Slice of Life Story Challenge (i.e., co-hosting part of the adult or classroom challenges, as well as helping out with coordinating the volunteer team, obtaining prizes)
- Engage in four blog series and Twitter chats annually.
- Attend a Google Hangout with the rest of the TWT team once/month (usually at 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time on a weeknight).
SLICE OF LIFE
WRITE a slice of life story on your own blog.
SHARE a link to your post in the comments section.
GIVE comments to at least three other SOLS bloggers.
Tell your story today and read the lives of others.