Six Months of the Six of Us
It’s been exactly six months since we relaunched Two Writing Teachers with six co-authors. In order to mark this milestone, I’ve looked back at where we’ve been and where we’re headed as a team.
Six Tidbits About the Past Six Months:
1) We hosted our first Twitter Chat in February on Writing About Reading.
4) All six of us participated in the 7th Annual Slice of Life Story Challenge from our personal blogs.
5) We collaborate nearly every day via e-mail. Once a month we get together for a Google Hangout.
Our Six Favorite Posts from the Past Six Months:
Betsy: A Tiny Invitation
Six Things to Watch for in the Next Six Months:
1) Several poetry-related posts in honor of National Poetry Month.
2) Our week-long April vacation. (Slice of Life Tuesday will still happen.)
3) We’ll be hosting another blog series from May 5th – 12th about independent writing.
4) We invite you to join our second Twitter Chat about independent writing on Monday, May 12th at 8:30 p.m. EDT.
5) Posts to help you wrap-up your school year in June and gear-up for the new year in August.
6) Another blog series in September (Topic TBD).
Thank you for reading our blog. We’re delighted you’re part of our writing community. We’re thankful to have you here for an ongoing conversation about the teaching of writing. Thanks for your continued support.