Day 27 of the March SOLSC! #sol14
We’re almost at the end of our month-long writing challenge. Do you have the stamina to finish or do you need help to keep going?
Kam Plasek crafted “Pressure Points,” a slice of life story that took me in a very different direction than I expected to go when I began reading the first paragraph. Want to take your writer to a place they don’t expect to go in your writing? Read Kam’s slice and then try to emulate what she did in your own writing today.
- Use the SAME email/username information on all of your March comments.
- Post ONE permalink to your slice of life story by 11:59 p.m. EDT to be in the running for a prize.
- Use #sol14 for tweets about Slice of Life Story Challenge.
- Questions? Contact one of our concierges:
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION:
- 2014 Support Team
- Getting Started (infographic)
- Prize Information and Late Starters Prize Info
- Slice of Life Information Page