Please check the “essential information” for a new announcement.
Chris Rayner (@ReadSoMuch) wrote “Front Seat Driver” with lots of dialogue. She managed to capture the real words her daughters said when she was in the car with them earlier this month. But she didn’t write with just dialogue… she elaborated in other ways, which really brought this small moment in time to life. Click here to see how she relied heavily on dialogue, but not just dialogue, to recreate this slice of her life.
- Dana is hosting our second commenting challenge of the month. Click here for more information.
- Please use the SAME email/username information on all of your March comments.
- In order to be in the running for a prize at the end of the month, you must leave the link to your slice of life story by 11:59 p.m. EDT.
- Please leave only one link daily.
- Include the permalink to your post when you leave a comment.
- Please use #sol14 on tweets about Slice of Life Story Challenge.
- Questions? Contact one of our concierges:
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION:
Literacy Consultant. Author. Former 4th and 5th Grade Classroom Teacher.