We are offering another SEAT Prize today. If you have been writing every day so far, including commenting on at least three other slicers’ posts, then you are eligible for SEAT Prize #2! Please fill out the form by March 23 at 11:59 p.m., and then look for the winner– as well as a big prize announcement on March 25.
Thank you to Stenhouse Publishers! We will have FIVE winners!
Be sure to check back tomorrow as well for the announcement of the winner for the Commenter of Quality!
The Classroom Slice of Life Story Challenge is right around the corner in April! If you are finding value in writing and sharing every day, imagine how your students would grow as writers from a month of writing and sharing? It’s not too late to sign up for the Classroom Slice of Life Story Challenge, which starts April 1. Just fill out your class blog information on the Padlet below and stay tuned for more information on Sunday, March 28th!
A writer is working when staring out a window, and maybe even when using a curling iron. Who knew that a single curl could inspire a slice of life? Check out Rabecca’s Hester slice about multitasking.
Need to contact a co-author with a question? Please email us rather than leaving your question within your comment (below). Thank you, in advance, for your patience with us since we receive a high volume of emails during the first week of the challenge.
- If your last name begins with the letters A – F, please email questions to Amy Ellerman at ellermanamy[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters G – L, please email questions to Betsy Hubbard at betsymhubbard[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters M – Q, please email questions to Beth Moore at beth[at]elizabethmoore.work.
- If your last name begins with the letters R – U, please email questions to Melanie Meehan at meehanmelanie[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters V – Z, please email questions to Stacey Shubitz at stacey[at]staceyshubitz.com.