It’s the 19th day of the 14th Annual Slice of Life Story Challenge!
- Commenter of Quality Prize nominations are open! If you know someone in the community who consistently leaves meaningful or inspiring comments, then please nominate them by filling out this form by 11:59 pm ET on March 21. Your nominee will be eligible for a Commenter of Quality Prize, to be announced on March 22.
- The Classroom Slice of Life Story Challenge is right around the corner in April! If you are finding value in writing and sharing every day, imagine how your students would grow as writers from a month of writing and sharing? It’s not too late to sign up for the Classroom Slice of Life Story Challenge, which starts April 1. Just fill out your class blog information on the Padlet below and stay tuned for more information on Sunday, March 28th!
I find myself returning to this little bit of advice year after year during the March Slice of Life Story Challenge. I hope you find it helpful as well.
“The most important element of a great story is vulnerability. The storytellers willingness to be open, to tell on themselves, to not necessarily be the hero of their own story.”~ Catherine Burns, Artistic Director The Moth
Need to contact a co-author with a question? Please email us rather than leaving your question within your comment (below). Thank you, in advance, for your patience with us since we receive a high volume of emails during the first week of the challenge.
- If your last name begins with the letters A – F, please email questions to Amy Ellerman at ellermanamy[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters G – L, please email questions to Betsy Hubbard at betsymhubbard[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters M – Q, please email questions to Beth Moore at beth[at]elizabethmoore.work.
- If your last name begins with the letters R – U, please email questions to Melanie Meehan at meehanmelanie[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters V – Z, please email questions to Stacey Shubitz at stacey[at]staceyshubitz.com.