Welcome to the fifth day of the 14th Annual Slice of Life Story Challenge!
- Are you a late night Slicer? As you may have noticed, our call for slices each day closes at midnight Eastern Standard Time. If you’re posting after midnight, then please go to the following day’s call for slice of life stories?
Ona Feinberg has been participating in the SOLSC for a few years. Recently, she made time to write about all of the things she could’ve been doing instead of writing when she found herself getting stuck. If you’re looking for a way to get un-stuck — today or any day during this month — then I encourage you to read Ona’s post, “A Slice of an Award, Please.”
Need to contact a co-author with a question? Please email us rather than leaving your question within your comment (below). Thank you, in advance, for your patience with us. We receive a high volume of emails during the first week of the challenge. We’ll respond to all emails as soon as possible.
- If your last name begins with the letters A – F, please email questions to Amy Ellerman at ellermanamy[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters G – L, please email questions to Betsy Hubbard at betsymhubbard[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters M – Q, please email questions to Beth Moore at beth[at]elizabethmoore.work.
- If your last name begins with the letters R – U, please email questions to Melanie Meehan at meehanmelanie[at]gmail.com.
- If your last name begins with the letters V – Z, please email questions to Stacey Shubitz at stacey[at]staceyshubitz.com.
Please note: We’re unable to respond to challenge-related questions via Facebook and Twitter.
Literacy Consultant. Author. Former 4th and 5th Grade Classroom Teacher.