Back in February, in my post, The Post-it Note App and Writing Workshop. I asked readers this question, “When you hear blended learning in writing workshop do you immediately envision a classroom of writers looking at a screen?” Later in the post, I offered readers a glimpse of the Post-it Note Plus app and how writers could use the tool to support the work they do as writers.
Fast forward, ten months and today I offer another powerful tool for today’s multimedia writer. Today, I am sharing the Notes app on the iPad.
Notes and the Multimedia Writer:
- Capture and collect articles, documents, pictures, or videos that inspire.
- Write down or type thoughts, inspirations, or wonders as you read to help recall ideas when you return to write.
- Access notes across devices, having them always close at hand.
- Highlight key points, favorite lines, unknown words with the highlighter.
- Place a magnifier over text to remind you of vocabulary, terms, or ideas you want to revisit.