Ona Feinberg (@OnaFeinberg) is another newcomer to our month-long challenge. She recently wrote “Balance,” which is about the push-pull of parenthood and being a teacher. She captured the true words her four year-old son said, as well as her reactions, which make this slice of life so powerful.
If home-work life balance is something you’d like to write about today, then read Ona’s slice of life story for a little inspiration.
- Remember to fill out the Google Form on Dana’s post if you took on the commenting challenge over the weekend. Click here to fill out the form.
- Use the SAME email/username information on all of your March comments.
- Post ONE permalink to your slice of life story by 11:59 p.m. EDT to be in the running for a prize.
- Use #sol14 for tweets about Slice of Life Story Challenge.
- Questions? Contact one of our concierges:
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION:
Literacy Consultant. Author. Former 4th and 5th Grade Classroom Teacher.