- Please use the SAME email/username information on all of your March comments.
- In order to be in the running for a prize at the end of the month, you must leave the link to your slice of life story by 11:59 p.m. EDT.
- Please play fair and leave only one link each day.
- Include the permalink to your post when you leave a comment.
- Please use #sol14 on tweets about Slice of Life Story Challenge.
- Questions? Contact one of our concierges:
Brighid Kitchen of Sneezy Knees: Clean Shaven Slate crafted a slice of life story that really moved me last week. “Kind or Snow” is a full of honesty and raw emotion. It reflects the major premise of Wonder: If given the choice between being right and being kind; Choose Kind.
Think about the way you choose to respond when given the choice. Perhaps you will craft a slice of life story today that reflects the choice you make when you respond to a tough situation today.
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION:
Literacy Consultant. Author. Former 4th and 5th Grade Classroom Teacher.