We’re almost at the end of the SOSLC, which made me start thinking about the end of the school year. (Some people can almost smell summer vacation, while others will be teaching ’til the bitter end of June.) Nonetheless, I’m in a reflective mood and thinking about endings. Therefore, I decided to devote this week’s Throwback Thursday to past posts about ideas you can implement to help yourself and your students reflect on their writing and learning.
- Assessment + Writing = Closure by guest blogger Lisa Dewey Wells
- End of the Year Student Reflection by Ruth
- End of Year Letters Back to My Students by Stacey
- Self-Assessing Their Notebooks by Stacey
- Taking Away from Today by Ruth
- Updated End-of-Year Letter Guidelines by Stacey
- Year-End Student Reflection by Ruth
Comments are now closed on all of the above-mentioned posts. Therefore, if you have any thoughts or questions about what you encountered in these posts, please write a comment below.
Literacy Consultant. Author. Former 4th and 5th Grade Classroom Teacher.